Tuesday, March 06, 2007
Opss, he did it again!
After my mother’s passing away
This ride has been a roller-coaster
And my father has been lonely
Just like his old Toyota

It was a classic type of loneliness
Longing for companionship
Companion? Not to worry
He finally got it here

This menopause-like Toyota is smiling
Finding a womanly Fiat partner
They are a perfect combination of love
Don’t you think so?

The ride of love never dies
Maybe it stops for a few moments
Searching for better views
Hoping for better rewards

Indeed, the reward is coming
On its way to our family
Long after 19 years
It is happening again

This recent development
It is unbelievably pleasant
It will bring our family closer
As we are growing bigger

This big surprise came to me yesterday
“Your mother is hospitalized,” said my father
“What happened father?” I was worried
My father just laughed

I was perplexed
“Don’t worry son,” assured my father
I was waiting for his next answer nervously
He finally said: “Your Ummi is having a baby.”

Opss.. my father did it again!

Labels:

mused by cekmi @ 9:34 AM  
cekmi's world

Meet cekmi – a confused Kelantanese man who is continuously amused by his blurry budu past and his modern chopstick life. As he moves further up towards his worldly pursuit, he moves even closer down to his original state of buduness. These are his budu tales.
cekmi's ramblings
cekmi's treasures
cekmi's jewels
cekmi's team

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Free Hit Counter