Wednesday, December 21, 2005
Cliches of Embarrassments
People avoid embarrassments.

Imagine…
We let the flies open in public. Face goes red.
We chop out the foods out of the plate in a restaurant. Face goes redder.
We snort while speaking patriotically during a public speech. Face goes reddest.
We let the green fungus out while laughing with a girlfriend on a date. Face goes reddester.

Okay.

People avoid these embarrassments since it might bruise their state of egoism.

But some things can be so pathetically heartwarming.

Humorous.

Ironic.

And I have found these two descriptions in many incidents in my life. For me, that’s what makes life an enriching one. Not a serious, boring, sickening polished life with highly-trained manners.

Okay.

I am not asking you guys to look for embarrassments. But, to take these incidents as they are and swallow the moments, we will surely enjoy the humiliation and let it melt with you, like a good coffee. How did I make into a good coffee? Take pictures. Smile. Hehehe.

Like this.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


I bought that thereafter-stupid shirt before raya and decided not to wear it when I later spotted a lecturer wearing the same shirt in my college. My evil wish was: “I want this fella to get terminated from this college the soonest possible.”

My wish was granted. Ironic.

The fella really got terminated and I was happily right on track, planning for a beautiful day when I would be proudly walking in my new shirt. I thought I had planned well when suddenly, on that fine day in my business communication class, while I was getting ready for my lecture, one latecoming student hurriedly walked in the class wearing exactly the same shirt as mine! There we were, stunned and flabbergasted in front of 45 other students.

Faces go reddesterest.

We all ended up bursting into lion-roaring laughter heartwarmingly and, not to forget, took pictures together as a hygiene technique for the accidental moment. Perhaps I shouldn’t call this an accident, but a fated event to cherish one-of-a-kind moment in life.

And laughter is truly the best medicine.

(Mental note: Quickly bury this shirt in the deepest grave!)

Labels:

mused by cekmi @ 8:53 AM  
cekmi's world

Meet cekmi – a confused Kelantanese man who is continuously amused by his blurry budu past and his modern chopstick life. As he moves further up towards his worldly pursuit, he moves even closer down to his original state of buduness. These are his budu tales.
cekmi's ramblings
cekmi's treasures
cekmi's jewels
cekmi's team

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Free Hit Counter