Tuesday, January 03, 2006
Euphoria of 2006

Perhaps New Year’s Eve is the most-awaited evening for mankind at large, considering the hedonistic values the world system has successfully imparted in their indulgent minds, and assuming that they need this particular eve to make their resolutions renewable and doable.

By the way, the euphoria is inevitably unstoppable. Many people, on a common ground, do need this eve to add the exhilaration in life. Having spent my New Year day in KLCC and Genting Highlands truly awakened my unbecoming mind to certain level of insightful mentalities. Matter-of-factly, the 12 mid-night boom-bang moments in KLCC reminded me that we need more bright colours, uncontrollable noises and uncompromising chaos to move things up superbly, so that we are able to attain things in life.

Similarly, Genting Highlands showed me the desperate need for high ecstasy in my waking life. The mind-boggling roller coaster and heart-stopping Space Shot taught my fragile spirit that life is at stake up there, until you conquer your fear and go on in life. Indeed, several deadly seconds after being pushed down from Space Shot, I felt like being shot in the wide space, and I made a vow to myself that my next resolutions must be fulfilled the soonest possible, while there is time. So, well done Genting Highland! Here is my heartfelt congratulation to Genting Management - your motto is just perfect: “Fun at the peak” (until you get peed!)



On a serious note, I do need this celebration to remind myself that I am turning 30, and that I must achieve things that I am longing for. To be sure, this year propels the good spirit to accomplish three big things in my life.

1. Own a second transportation means (target: June)
2. Graduate with CGPA 3.500 and above (target: August)
3. Make a move professionally (target: December)

And I got this really beautiful, stimulating new-year wish from a good friend:

“May the fleas of a thousand camels infest the a** of the person who f***s up your year and may his arms grow too short to scratch his own a**! HAPPY NEW YEAR!”

Labels:

mused by cekmi @ 2:39 PM  
cekmi's world

Meet cekmi – a confused Kelantanese man who is continuously amused by his blurry budu past and his modern chopstick life. As he moves further up towards his worldly pursuit, he moves even closer down to his original state of buduness. These are his budu tales.
cekmi's ramblings
cekmi's treasures
cekmi's jewels
cekmi's team

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Free Hit Counter