Wednesday, February 22, 2006
Tagged
So, I do hereby declare my luggage life. Presenting, Cekmi’s very own world stucked in a civilized mean called a bag.

This is my beloved Seed bag, bought three years ago at Sogo Shopping Complex. Black was chosen for a simple reason – I don’t have to think of a second or third bag to match with whatever theme of attire I am wearing everyday.

And here is the paraphernalia inside.


1. Loads of used and unused pens and pencils (typical teacher-stuffs)
2. Oxford Learner’s Pocket Dictionary (English teacher, ain’t I?)
3. Variously-assorted business cards (for no obvious reason)
4. Ready-made tie (for time-saving purposes)
5. Executive planner (so executively planned)
6. Memory card reader (port of memory)
7. Multi-purpose files (for master classes)
8. Two thumb drives (for wealth storage)
9. Newly-bought novel (Geisha is so in)
10. Contact lenses’ kits (I rarely put on)
11. Oral-B Essential floss (so essential)
12. Mini calculator (for budgeting)
13. To-do-list journal (my Qur’an)
14. Delayed-yet-to-be-paid bills
15. My Clark-Kent glasses
16. Keys (for secured life)
17. Tie pins (I hardly use)
18. Staff ID (I never wear)

Not too bad for a teacher, ah?

Labels:

mused by cekmi @ 8:53 AM  
cekmi's world

Meet cekmi – a confused Kelantanese man who is continuously amused by his blurry budu past and his modern chopstick life. As he moves further up towards his worldly pursuit, he moves even closer down to his original state of buduness. These are his budu tales.
cekmi's ramblings
cekmi's treasures
cekmi's jewels
cekmi's team

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Free Hit Counter