Thursday, October 12, 2006
To Ayah With Love
My Dear Ayah & Late Ma

Dear Ayah,

It has been almost two years after Ma suddenly left us. Until now, I still strongly feel that Ma is still there, completing her duties in the Blessed Land, waiting to come back home any moment, returning to our beautiful house very soon, smiling to us cheerfully, bringing back all the joy to all of us, and returning to you. She seems so alive for me, accompanying me all the time especially when I am alone at home, waking me up every morning, and giving me everyday comfort and strength. However, despite all these wild illusions over her spiritual existence and wishful return, they are apparently illusionary generated by my own crazy imagination, since she would never come back, I know.

Dear Ayah,

Things must have been difficult for you since Ma was not around. It must have been different without her by your side. You must have been lonely, living without someone to care for you, to love you, to listen to your thoughts, to accompany you while having late dinner, to talk to you during hard times, to pamper you, or even to argue with you over your favourite political stuffs. Life without a companion must have been uneasy, I know.

Dear Ayah,

I am really happy with that good news. I am sure I can handle that well. Don’t worry. In fact, I will always be supportive in whatever decisions for our family’s sake. But, you must know that Ma will be always part of me, in my soul, in my blood, in my spirit. No one will be able to replace her, to take her in my heart. She will be there, in my past life, present life, and years to come. I am sure you also feel the same way too, right Ayah? And I think, Ma would also be glad with the news, that she would also want you to live on this life and be happy, I know.

Dear Ayah,

Although some of us may not approve with your decision, it is about time for them to let go of the past and build up a new life with a new person in their lives. They shouldn’t be selfish. They must understand that you must need someone in your life. How could they stop you from being happy? You deserve the happiness that has been emptied for quite some time. They should be more considerate. I am sure they will accept that sooner or later. Things will be fine, I know.

Dear Ayah,

This coming Hari Raya will definitely mark a new beginning in your life, and ours, of course. Things will surely be a lot brighter and more meaningful. The best things will be on their way to your new life. May our family be blessed with good health, good life and good fortunes, here and hereafter. And I will do my best to be a better son for you, and for my new mother.

Selamat Pengantin Baru, Ayah!

Love,
Hilmi

Labels:

mused by cekmi @ 12:47 PM  
cekmi's world

Meet cekmi – a confused Kelantanese man who is continuously amused by his blurry budu past and his modern chopstick life. As he moves further up towards his worldly pursuit, he moves even closer down to his original state of buduness. These are his budu tales.
cekmi's ramblings
cekmi's treasures
cekmi's jewels
cekmi's team

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Free Hit Counter