Thursday, August 30, 2007
31 and Merdeka

I am turning 31
I am liberating
I am Merdeka

Cigarettes
Credit cards
Calories and fats
University hassles

Merdeka, Merdeka, Merdeka
Oh yeah
Oh yeah
Oh yeah

Enjoy your freedom
Not for 50 years
Not for Malaysia
But forever
But for you and me

Merdeka, Malaysia
Malaysia, Merdeka
Cekmi, Merdeka?

I am, at 31
Oh yeah

(p/s – So patriotic, I’ll be away to Thailand for a week, celebrating my independence and another aging year haha)

Labels:

mused by cekmi @ 10:43 AM  
cekmi's world

Meet cekmi – a confused Kelantanese man who is continuously amused by his blurry budu past and his modern chopstick life. As he moves further up towards his worldly pursuit, he moves even closer down to his original state of buduness. These are his budu tales.
cekmi's ramblings
cekmi's treasures
cekmi's jewels
cekmi's team

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Free Hit Counter