Tuesday, August 21, 2007
And proud of it.
How do I handle stubborn and persistent latecomers in my class? I reward them with a crown. Like this.

I AM A LATECOMING KING.
And proud of it.



I AM A LATECOMING QUEEN.
And proud of it.



Fun, isn’t it? Yes, it is an effective lesson on punctuality. So, if you want to experience these rare privileges of being glamourous and elite, you may come late to my class and it will definitely be my great pleasure and honour to crown you with these highly-acclaimed titles.

And you’ll be proud of it. Thank you.

Labels:

mused by cekmi @ 1:23 PM  
cekmi's world

Meet cekmi – a confused Kelantanese man who is continuously amused by his blurry budu past and his modern chopstick life. As he moves further up towards his worldly pursuit, he moves even closer down to his original state of buduness. These are his budu tales.
cekmi's ramblings
cekmi's treasures
cekmi's jewels
cekmi's team

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Free Hit Counter