Thursday, August 17, 2006
Standard Chartered, Bullshitted
I had a long painful, nauseating, dramatic experience with Standard Chartered (can’t believe this is my first entry after months of ‘khalwat’).

Bullshit 1

My first application for credit card and balance transfer was rejected, due to an incomplete billing address.

Bullshit 2

After being persuaded by the salesperson in Ampang Point, I applied again. And it was rejected again due to the same problem.

Bullshit 3

I faxed the complete billing address they wanted, and it was approved. But, not a single money was transferred. I receive only the credit card. They asked me to apply again.

Bullshit 4

I faxed the balance transfer application for three times before it was approved. But, only 30% of the money was transferred.

Bullshit 5

I did not receive the first statement, and they claimed that I was overdue. They charged me other interests.

Bullshit 6

After 2 months suffering from the humiliation, I decided to cancel the card. They asked me to pay the interests for the following 34 months.

Bullshit 7

I paid the whole sum and cancelled the card. They said there might be other interests incurred, even after I cancelled the card.

Bullshit 8

The many-faces customer service lady called me, persuading me not to cancel the card. I said no. She said it was nice talking to me. I said:

“Nice talking to you too. And I still think Standard Chartered is the lousiest fucking bullshit bank on the earth.”

Labels:

mused by cekmi @ 12:10 PM  
cekmi's world

Meet cekmi – a confused Kelantanese man who is continuously amused by his blurry budu past and his modern chopstick life. As he moves further up towards his worldly pursuit, he moves even closer down to his original state of buduness. These are his budu tales.
cekmi's ramblings
cekmi's treasures
cekmi's jewels
cekmi's team

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Free Hit Counter