Tuesday, March 28, 2006
Kerana Corona

It may not be like a BMW
But it has served like one
Taking me to where I am
From the place I was

It may look like an old automobile
But it has mobilized like one
Bringing all the educated in the family
To the places they are

It may look like a useless waste
But it has been strong like a metal
Serving the family for 30 years
At the expense of a father’s patience

It may look worthless to car lovers
But it has taught me the first lesson
Putting me at the driver’s seat
Making me a good manual driver

It may not be a favorite these days
But it has been the family’s pet
Reminding me of the family’s tradition
Of the fond memories that money can’t buy

It may not be comparable to father’s new Wira
But this Toyota Corona will forever be with us
So thank you PV2702
For bringing the family closer, once

Twice, thrice, and a lot more

Labels:

mused by cekmi @ 2:21 PM  
cekmi's world

Meet cekmi – a confused Kelantanese man who is continuously amused by his blurry budu past and his modern chopstick life. As he moves further up towards his worldly pursuit, he moves even closer down to his original state of buduness. These are his budu tales.
cekmi's ramblings
cekmi's treasures
cekmi's jewels
cekmi's team

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Free Hit Counter